What makes a good yoga class great? What makes a great teacher even better?
The answer you’ll discover in this intensive workshop, perfect for ALL yoga instructors—whether you are newly graduated from your teacher training or are a seasoned teacher wishing to infuse new breath and perspective into your teaching toolbox—as we explore ways to elevate your teaching skill and style by mastering the art of effective sequencing.
With Experienced Yoga Teacher Amy Reed, earn 5 Continuing Ed credits* as you:
· discover ways to teach more satisfying, soulful classes.
· consider alternative avenues for building more dynamic classes.
· think outside the sequencing box (it isn’t all about a peak pose!).
· flex your mythological muscle by using stories to build a better class framework.
· infuse more thematic dharma into your sequencing stack.
· use anatomy and body mechanics to create crescendo.
· find your signature sequencing style.
· land your message.
· Myths of the Asanas by Alanna Kaivalya & Arjuna van der Kooij
· Yoga Anatomy by Leslie Kaminoff & Amy Matthews
· Your favorite Bhagavad Gita and Sutras translations
· Notebook and writing tool
· Anything that inspires you! (a poem, story, song, picture, etc.)
Back to All Events
Earlier Event: January 21Yin Yoga & Reiki Healing
Later Event: April 14Ashtanga Yoga - Self Discovery Through Practice and Patience